Problems with DT Launchers

V-John

I have three DT Launchers, and two hand held transmitters.

NONE work.

Anyone have any experience with this?

THey have always been garaged, that sort of thing, am going to call DT. From what I've heard, others have had the same problems that I have. 80 bucks a pop to fix them too. :eek:
When you push the button, the launcher simply won't launch.

I'm pretty pissed, it has caused more problems...

Was at Pheasant Fest, wish I woulda had the launchers and the remotes, I woulda "chatted" with the guy at the DT booth.

We had the same issue this summer at our mentor hunt, we ended up getting them to work but it did take messing around with them alot. Kinda sucked because it ruined the suprise of the bird for the kids when we had to pull the bird out and fix the launcher in front of them. When they did work though it was a blast, kids loved it!! I would talk to DT and see what they will do for you??

We had the same issue this summer at our mentor hunt, we ended up getting them to work but it did take messing around with them alot. Kinda sucked because it ruined the suprise of the bird for the kids when we had to pull the bird out and fix the launcher in front of them. When they did work though it was a blast, kids loved it!! I would talk to DT and see what they will do for you??

I have, actually. I was told that I could send them in and then they could fix them but didn't have an estimate until they recieved them. I've heard though it's around 80-100 bucks a pop.

It's just annoying as you spend so much on them and come to find out that they don't work as they should. Really can screw up your dog's training.

Thanks for your input though. You'd think with all these problems (and we aren't the only ones sadly) they'd get their ##$*( straight.

I know this is going to seem dumb, but are the controllers and the launchered programmed for each other? I am not trying to be mr.obvious just makeing sure everything has been considered

The only issue I have with mine is that the locater on one isnt working..............all the time

I know this is going to seem dumb, but are the controllers and the launchered programmed for each other? I am not trying to be mr.obvious just makeing sure everything has been considered

The only issue I have with mine is that the locater on one isnt working..............all the time

They are. Because the locater on mine work....... all the time. :(

Both transmitters with all of the recievers... locaters are working.

Hell, I wish I had your problem!

Back