predator light

blackcloud27

time for some help from the masses that us this forum. has anyone used a ND-3 subzero illuminator for night time yote calling. thinking of buying one. no snow this year and yotes are hard to see. anyone used nightvision? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BC, I don't know anything about night hunting, as it is illegal down here. However There is talk of limited area night hunting for preditors, in az next year. If you get this light, I'd like to know what you think about it.:)

Take a look at Predator Masters, you can probably find your answers there. Another place to look is CandlePower, but be careful, that place is addictive.:D

Glad to help, if I was single, with more time, money and energy I would be all over the predator hunting. Too many hobbies for the wife as it is. Post a few stories for me and I'll live vicariously through you.;)

dang i thought i had a great idea. not legal in iowa to use a light. glad virgina didnt have to bust me. she's tuff. almost dropped 200 on a light glad i checked first:eek:

dang i thought i had a great idea. not legal in iowa to use a light. glad virgina didnt have to bust me. she's tuff. almost dropped 200 on a light glad i checked first:eek:

Get out there in the swamp somewhere:thumbsup:
If Virgina comes out there to arrest you, think of the great story you would have to share.:cheers:

talked to her on the phone today. she was very fast in pointing out NO lights in iowa. should of told her dang i already bought one and shot 7 yotes out of union slough. how fast do you think her ticket book would of been out.:eek: she was in a good mood today. dicided not to tease her today.

They should allow you to kill yotes by any means possible. Cluster bombs, bunkerbusters stuff like that.:)

Back