Pointing Labs in Kansas

Next week is my first time out with my yellow (fox red). He is 8 1/2 months old. He is from Hunters Point Kennels in Iowa. 73615067-86A7-49A6-9E47-5DBAB8A58832.jpeg

really good looking young man... I think he will do you proud when the first year is all said and done.

that first year is so special....they listen...they go on instinct...they love you!

then come that teenage sophomore year when they think they know it all....just saying...maybe its just me

Knock'em dead LC...your boy in a pic with a Kansas rooster will be something special.

really good looking young man... I think he will do you proud when the first year is all said and done.

that first year is so special....they listen...they go on instinct...they love you!

then come that teenage sophomore year when they think they know it all....just saying...maybe its just me

Knock'em dead LC...your boy in a pic with a Kansas rooster will be something special.
Thanks. I hope to get him his first bird next Saturday. There will be lots of pictures.

Had a yellow one that I had to putdown in April 13.5 old. He would work close and hold a point for a little bit but was always in gun range. Got another Brit 5 years ago right after I retired best dog I've ever had. I figure it has to do with him always with me during the day. Will be looking for another Brit if anybody knows of a good breeder.
Northern Star Brittany in North Dakota, raises great dogs.

Back