Planning a trip for next October

hunter94

thinking of making a plan to pheasant hunt the Ashley-Wishek area in late October next year. any recommendations on lodging, places to eat in that general area? thanks.......

I would wait until November because more of the crops will be off. Was about 20 miles NE of there around October 13, too much corn still up and was tough hunting. Contact Ashley Chamber of Commerce or go to their Facebook page, they will send you a list of places you can stay.

I would wait until November because more of the crops will be off. Was about 20 miles NE of there around October 13, too much corn still up and was tough hunting. Contact Ashley Chamber of Commerce or go to their Facebook page, they will send you a list of places you can stay.

thanks, checked in with Ashley Motel and got some info.

Zeeland, ND

Zeeland, ND is 24 miles west of Ashley has a Cafe open from 7am to 2pm. A Bar walking distance from anywhere in town. I own a house and there and there are other houses to rent also unless you like Ashley.

thanks for the info guys, as of now there will be only 2 of us coming to hunt, so getting a house would be a little more than we need, but if we add anyone else, we may need to give you guys a shout...thanks again....hope all had a nice Christmas!!

Winter is not starting off too nice :eek: ... I would wait to put down a big deposit. No harm if they do not want much if anything down in advance.

Back