Pheasant Hunt

flyfisher

Just joined the forum and looking for a guided hunt for 4 people in the Liberal Kansas area. Any suggestions or input that anyone might have will be appreciated.

Guides in Liberal area

Try Stan Boles the name of his operation escapes me. But he's been in the business for a number of years from what Ive heard and know he does a first class job. His ph no. is 620 624 2445.

Thanks for the help, I am finding that a lot are booked for the season. Will try this one and see where it goes

If that doesnt work out let me know...you can take me hunting if you want..:D Good luck..:cheers:

hunting in the Libera area

Ran into another fellow over the lunch hour who said he had some spots available. I had forgotten about him. I think he does a good job I saw his operation the first year he started and he's been in the business now for 8-10 years. Call C.J. Wettstein at 620 563 7544.

if your looking for a guided pheasant hunt im a guide for centralplainsoutfitters.com we are in newton ks we still have room for some pheasant hunters if you are interested

I would not invest too much time in Liberal this year because the bird numbers are WAYYYYYY down. I walked a number of miles on a couple different hunts this season. Yes, I enjoyed myself but the spots I hunt just are not holding many birds this season. I tried just south of Greensburg and had much better luck. Some of the land is posted but it sure doesn't hurt to ask the farmer for permission. The worst thing he could say is NO. Good luck.

Bilbo-

Glad you joined us. Man the weather is brutal. Decided it was a good night for chili, so have I big pot of elk chili on the stove. Sampled it and it was very good. Wish you were in the area to share a bowl and a cinnamon roll.

God Bless & Merry Christmas,

Maynard, thanks for the wonderful offer. If we weren't headed up to Ohio for a few days I would jump in the Avalanche and head toward Dodge City. Maybe you could freeze a small sample for me until I make it back to the area. I hope you are doing well. I saw a ton of deer just south and a little east of your spread last week. God Bless.

I have a good number of deer. The other evening within a hour I saw over fifty whitetail and mulies, mostly doe.

Have a good time in Ohio.

Welcome

Bilbo, glad you made the "jump" over. Have a safe trip and we'll get something scheduled for January bud. Take care and have a Merry Christmas

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This is a very nice site with lots of great folks. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and stay safe.

Back