PA

TIM83

I was wondering anyone from pa here. Where are all the pheasants at. went out a couple times and only seen a handful of birds, thanks

Tim, the birds are out there..just have to do some scouting to find the right places. PM me your location and I may be able to help you out! Things are looking up for pheasants in Pa so the future is very bright!

Sometimes you never know where you will find them. My wife saw a rooster Thursday morning north of New Oxford and I saw one later that day in Hanover. Your best chances for finding birds is on the gamelands where birds are stocked. Don't be afraid to look in the woods because they will get pushed in there and not many hunters look for them in the woods. You often have to hunt hard to get into some birds or hit the fields after a recent stocking in the fall.

Just moved to back to PA to Somerset county and trying to find places to hunt...i have done the SG lands where they stock...i have joined PF last year and hunted one piece of land they have but i have not been contacted by them to ask if i was interested in volunteering, etc...joined again this year...
Thanks for any assistance...

It's probably best if you try to find out when your chapter of PF has meetings. If you attend one and let them know you want to help I'm sure they would welcome the help.

Thanks...contacted regional rep from pf to see if he could put me in contact...being in business, you would think pf would be active in making certain members are contacted and welcomed...activity means money...
thanks again

Back