our opening day noon feast

blackcloud27

this an annual tradition of mine. i cook a meal for our party of hunters on opening day. this year i brought my man grill along to cook the meal. i cooked 9 racks of ribs,1 salmon fillet, sauted portabella mushrooms, and made a potatoe dish with peppers and onions. we all had to lay down for a while after this meal.

Is that a picture of the Famous Clyde?

Food looks goood.:10sign:

MAN! Good Looking chow.

Is that a home made grill? Made out of an old gas tank? AMAZING!! Can you do a whole hog on that thing?
And the food looks great!

Scott

yes it is a gas tank. nieghbors thought i was crazy when that showed up in the driveway. it is an old 250 gallon lp tank. i can slow cook and smoke 150 # of pork loin on it at one time. i use apple or hickory firewood as a heat source. cook with indirect heat. cant burn anything on it. made it myself.

That Food for Sale?

I want to buy some of that meat (cooked, ready to eat)! Man, that stuff looks delicious.

it must not of been tht good me and my dad decide to eat church food instead :D

the only reason you had to eat church food was you never showed up at the feast. anyway maybe church food did you some good. you and rubberducky were getting kind of wild. any sign of my hunting blind?

Back