Opening Weekend

Anyone going to the Steak Fry in Froid Friday night and/or to the hunter/landowner supper in Medicine Lake on Saturday night for opening weekend? It is always a great time and there are raffles, who knows, maybe get lucky and win a gun or something.....lol. Looks like NE Montana is going to be a bird hunters dream this fall!

Dang, no takers, maybe I will invite Small Munsterlander from Minn. to come,, he seems to stir things up!!! Cold front is just about upon us, highs in the 40's the next few days and lows in the 20's, with chance of moisture finally!!! From what I saw on the youth weekend, its going to be a great time to be had for all, no where I would rather be this weekend, then Sheridan County, Montana!

I'll be there in 16 days and counting down... if it weren't such a long drive I'd come up Saturday just for the heck of it. :) Have a great opener!

Looks like wide spread rain going on all through NE MT today. That's good, relief from the fire danger will be nice.
I'll be in that area Sat Morning. Probably take in one of the dinners. I've been to Froid Steak Fry a couple times.

But you know? I'm not out there to be in a crowd, I like the peace and quiet of the prairie. :)

Froid dinner was not as fun as it use to be, DU needs to get back there and help with the event. It was funner when they had the live auction and silent auction items. It is for a good cause, Froid Fire Dept. and I have several friends on that dept., want to see this event continue and prosper for everyone!

Back