new to the forum...not new to hunting

knockemdown22

hey guys, been reading the threads for a while, loved the content and decided i needed to be a part of it, from kansas city kansas and live there now but went to school in salina and worked in scott city for a year so ive hunted all over the best state in the country for pheasant, love to read what everyone has to say and learn about different types of hunting dogs, i have a lab/weim mix that ive hunted with for four years now and she's great. I can say that bloodlines dont mean much if your dog only hunts once or twice a year its all about getting them out and knockin em down over your dog, as long as you pick a smart one you will be very pleased

went to school in salina and worked in scott city for a year so ive hunted all over the best state in the country for pheasant,

Guess I am not familar with where in South Dakota Salina and Scott City are located!:D J/K Welcome to the forum and enjoy as I have.

Welcome to UPH, all dogs hunt well if given enough birds to learn on. Stop by and post often...........Bob

Back