new member from illinois

12gaugedust

Hello, everyone my name is dustin, i live in chenoa, il.. Currently new to all of this, been a deer hunter for some of my life, but decided to turn to mans best friend for a good day out in the field. Hope we do well this year...

Welcome to the site 12gag.:) Sorry about the delay in responding my friend. I just got in late last night from North Carolina for a friends wedding and the others are hopefully busy hunting.;)

Anyway, what part of the state are you from? Are you in pheasant or quail counry:confused:

Nick

nick, im from central illinois.. And interested in pheasants. But my other dog just got hit by a van today and the person meant to do it. Her eyeball has to be removed. Im just in furry with people, i would love to poke his eyeballs out. just saying.

nick, im from central illinois.. And interested in pheasants. But my other dog just got hit by a van today and the person meant to do it. Her eyeball has to be removed. Im just in furry with people, i would love to poke his eyeballs out. just saying.

Oh man. Sounds like your hands are full tonight 12gau. Keep your cool as best you can with this situation. Sorry to hear about it too:(

I wish the best for your dog.

Nick

Back