New Member from GA

ctfisher

Came across this forum while doing some research for a future trip to the midwest to hunt my 1 year old vizsla on some real deal pheasants. I have had him out on quail, chukar, and game farm pheasants several times here in GA (as well as waterfowl), and he has done quite well (IMHO) for a dog with at home training from a novice... anywho, some pics of he and I are included to help put a face with the username. Looking forward to talking with y'all in the future for advice on how to find success with public land rainbow birds.
-Coleman, Monroe GA

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • Col and Fred dux.jpg
    Col and Fred dux.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9446.JPG
    IMG_9446.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 9
Came across this forum while doing some research for a future trip to the midwest to hunt my 1 year old vizsla on some real deal pheasants. I have had him out on quail, chukar, and game farm pheasants several times here in GA (as well as waterfowl), and he has done quite well (IMHO) for a dog with at home training from a novice... anywho, some pics of he and I are included to help put a face with the username. Looking forward to talking with y'all in the future for advice on how to find success with public land rainbow birds.
-Coleman, Monroe GA
Welcome!
Lots of knowledge from folks on this forum.

Welcome. Lots of good people here and knowledge. Also lots of good info in the archives.

Back