New Hunter

bobeyerite

I am proud to announce that my 12 year old Grandson graduated "Hunter Saftey Education" this past Saturday. He will be hunting with me some this Fall. I already have a date with him to take him out for the "Youth Hunting Day" the late part of September. They release some Pheasants for the young hunters. I'll take Tony my Brit, so he can get a few shots at some real birds. I am only allowed to be the guide and dog handler. He is the only one allowed to have a gun. But I do need a license to go with him............Bob

Congrats to your Grandson and to you sounds like alot of fun times ahead. I'm sure you will have as much fun on the youth hunt as he will. I have a 10 year old Daughter who will be taking her test this summer and now I can't wait for Fall to get here. Happy hunting!

Congrats to your grandson:thumbsup:
He will remember his grandpa taking him hunting for many years. :10sign:

new hunter

congrats on the new hunter. good for both of you. way to pass this great sport on to the next generation:thumbsup:

Great to hear Bob - I'll be he's counting "how many more sleeps" until the youth hunt (maybe he's not the only one counting eh "Proud Grandad"? C'man Bob - admit it, you're counting too! How many sleeps?
:cheers:
-Crockett

Crockett, I'll let you do the counting on the number of sleeps. The date is; I am guessing September 25. That is the time of year it normally is. Last year it was Sept. 26..............Bob

Very cool:thumbsup: He'll remember hunting with his supercool grandpa for the rest of his life:10sign: Always nice to hear people passing on the great sport of hunting:thumbsup:

Back