New Guy

TheDogandG

Hello everyone,

Stumbled across the site today and figured I would join up.

I primarily hunt in western Minnesota. Sometimes I hunt with just one other buddy, his two dogs and mine, and other times I am hunting with as many as 10 other people, most with dogs of their own. My favorite way to hunt pheasants is just with my dog and myself. I have a two year old silver lab that I trained myself. He is far from perfect but I love seeing the improvement each time out.

Looking forward to interacting with some fellow bird hunters.

Be safe and respectful and have a fun season, everyone!

Hello everyone,

I primarily hunt in western Minnesota. Sometimes I hunt with just one other buddy, his two dogs and mine, and other times I am hunting with as many as 10 other people, most with dogs of their own. My favorite way to hunt pheasants is just with my dog and myself. I have a two year old silver lab that I trained myself. He is far from perfect but I love seeing the improvement each time out.

Welcome abroad.

Hello everyone,

Welcome- I agree with your preference to hunt "with my dog and myself".

Back