New CO Member

Tylerdumon

Hello all -

My name is Tyler. I’ve been an avid hunter and tournament sporting clay shooter for most of my life, but just this year got my own dog to hunt over. Oakley, a 1 year old golden retriever has been training hard at Kiowa Creek and I’m looking forward to hunting this season. I’ve not done much public or non-guided hunts, but excited to give it a try. If anyone ever needs a partner this season for pheasant, grouse, waterfowl, etc. please let me know. I’d love the experience and reps for the dog. I work in hospitality, so my fall will likely be very slow given the state of the industry. Hope to fill my time on some great hunts in CO or surrounding states this year. I live in Denver Metro, but will happily travel.

Thanks,
Tyler

Welcome to the forum Tyler and congrats on your dog. Got any pics of the dog? Best of luck this year and if you weren’t 20 plus hours away I’d take you up on a day in the field.

Welcome to the forum Tyler and congrats on your dog. Got any pics of the dog? Best of luck this year and if you weren’t 20 plus hours away I’d take you up on a day in the field.

Thanks, Matt. Coincidentally, my brother is also a Matt D who also lives in Ohio! Pics of my pup Oakley. He’s definitely a house dog who hunts sometimes, but we are having a blast training. 1F99393E-07BB-4CC1-BA37-3341AEBBB9EE.jpeg1C1984B2-5505-4C40-AD4C-771460FB14BA.jpeg

Good stuff! Welcome aboard Tyler. Im a HUGE fan of Goldens having 4 of my own over the years including a 14 week pup! Keep the pics coming. This is from early this am
489F4289-FB74-4CE0-8808-8D37093F90DE.jpeg

Back