New/ Bird Training in Southeastern MI

ryannever

Hello everyone just joined and i have a 7 week old basset/blood hound mix named copper. I am just getting into bird hunting and was looking him to train to be a bird dog. He is a very good pup and smart. I havent found any training sites around south eastern michigan to train him. This site is very helpful and have a feeling its going to help me more than once. I'll post some pics of copper when i get a chance

Ryan

Well I have herd a new one now, never seen a basset or blood hound try for birds to be honest with ya but you might be suprised at how it works out. there is some trainers out that way, if you tell me what town your near Ill see if any I know are close and can help you out.:thumbsup:

I'm in temperance michigan. Its south of monroe and just north of toledo ohio. its a 45 minuets from adrian/jackson area, half hour from dundee, hour south of detroit, ugh i think those are the closest bigger named cities out here in farm feild michigan

Well theres a guy I know out that way a ways away from you, not to far, and he trains flushing dogs mainly. Ben Martain, Very successful. Maybe he can help. If not he would most likely know someone who could.
royalkennels.com

Back