NE / E Colorado Outlook?

Bkew

So just getting back into the forums for the season ahead :cheers:

Has anyone got news on how the NE/E portion of Colorado is? I did watch the drought mapping thread and it did not look to bad but you never truly know. I have been working to much all summer and fall I missed everything... other than the rain!

Going to hit up Quail Run to do a little practice on the sporting course to hone in the skills tomorrow :eek: Should be interesting....

What time you planning on doing some sporting clay at Quail Run? That's not too far from me and I was looking to do some shooting tomorrow anyways.

Jatorres
Sorry missed your thread. We hit it up around 10:30. Will say was a little rusty but it came around a the end. Hope the season better then last year.

I know one thing, after comparing the amount of walk in areas from last year to what's available this year, it's way less this year. that sucks. most of the WIAs I hunting or drove by last year aren't in the program in 2013.

Late crop always has more. But your right a lot have come out a farmer I know pulled four of his fields from the program because of the public's "stewardship of his land". We lose our land by not picking up out trash or removing what the idiots leave behind or policing up those idiots when they break laws by calling them into the game warden or mentoring them to do the right thing. Apathy on the part of the hunting public is as much of the problem.

Back