Midway Shells - Clearance Pricing

Ryedog

MidwayUSA has a number of popular upland shells on clearance. Attached is a link to some of the more heavily discounted 12 gauge shells. There's also a free shipping code for orders over $99.

Last edited:
I added a flat to my cart, free ship did not apply for it. So I deleted it and ordered 10 individual boxes and the free shipping worked. With the tip browndogs gave me a few months back on some kent bismuth's for dirt cheap, I'm set for two years probably. I got a brand new pair of Irish setters too. I hope those things fall apart by Jan 31st and I'm all out of ammo. That'll mean I somewhat approached my goal of time spent in the pheasant fields and the grouse prairies.

I bought several boxes of 20 gauge shells from Midway last night to add to what I have. I don't hunt with 20 gauge a lot. Scheels is having a nice sale too and I picked up a second pair of their upland pants. I went through my ammo stash last night and I am in pretty good shape for the next few years. I have a good selection of lead, steel and bismuth in a couple different shot sizes. I have an extra pair of Irish Setter's in the box too, just in case.

It got me to thinking about when I was a kid, I had to borrow a shotgun and was lucky to have more than a couple boxes of shells in the house. Most of my hunting clothes were hand me down's from my older brother or whatever my parents could afford from the local sporting goods store and my hunting boots leaked like a sieve. It was a lot easier then to decide what to wear or take with me because I only had one of anything. I used what I had and made due. I loved it just the same.

Back