Mathews Bow

FCSpringer

I have a Mathews Drenilin for sale. I just don't get out any more. I bought it a year and a half ago and went one night shot a doe and have not gone deer hunting since. never went last year at all so it has shot maybe three dozen arrows. I never even broke it in yet. Does not have a smudge or nick on it at all..... Compact slim limb super light weight design. Accurate as hell. It has a fuse quiver, a soft sided hard case cammo with the foam inside for bow and quiver storage, with room for all the nick nack stuff, release arm guard and that sort of thing. It is a sweet bow. I think it is at a 30 or 31/2" in draw and goes to 70LB. It shoots up to around 320fps. It has the limb saver stabilizers and a Cobra sure-lock side winder slide bar sight, with the whisker biscuit rest. A extra whisker insert which I never had a need for, they just last too long. A Judge Release and There is some Arrows with tips and broad heads, Easton Axis with Muzzy Mx4 heads. This thing is a true assault weapon for deer elk or whatever critter you hunt. 700$ firm. Just the bow was more with around 400+ of these xtras. I am selling to help pay for my switch grass planting only. So serious PM's only please. again 700$ firm or I will be killing deer with it myself again stalking through my switch grass in 2 years. :D Must be picked up or you pay shipping. Have delt with people from the forum before shipping a couple previous items and all has worked out fine. Refrance from them should not be a problem. I can post pics later of all the stuff but now back to the field. FCS

4 arrows unshot 6 muzzy mx4s unshot. 3 arrows shot maybe a dozen times. Heres the pics of the case and add ons to the bow. Every thing is fit into the case with xtra room for gear and even more arrows, well protected with foam and plastic with a nylon goretex padded outer skin. Case does not touch fletching. Axis arrows are 340's. Site has micro dial setting, no screwing around with the pins, SWEET. 1,200+ into this unit. It is virtualy new.

P7140310.jpg

P7140307.jpg

P7140306.jpg

P7140305.jpg

Last edited:
Back