Male Black Lab

Pheasant.Esq

I am currently in the market for a male black lab for an upland dog and family dog. I am looking for one that would be available sometime between end of January and late April, although I can be flexible. Please let me know if you have any recommendations on kennels or are selling some yourself. I am located in Nebraska and am willing to travel.

Thanks!

I am currently in the market for a male black lab for an upland dog and family dog. I am looking for one that would be available sometime between end of January and late April, although I can be flexible. Please let me know if you have any recommendations on kennels or are selling some yourself. I am located in Nebraska and am willing to travel.

Thanks!

Give Haynes Floyd a call at Double TT British Kennels in Sylvia, KS. Great field stock and companion dogs from sires and dams with verifiable health clearances. Haynes is a square shooter and will treat you right. I currently own a male black Labrador out of Double TT's selective breeding program and he is a proven hunting machine on both upland birds and waterfowl. I also run hunt tests with him and he has come along very nicely in that arena. PM me if you are looking for more information.

Irishwhistler

Back