Looking for lab pup

Tucker

Have started the search for a yellow lab pup. Have checked several sites, still kinda browsing around.

I have a real nice litter coming in 6 weeks all ylws.

It is the roscoe x ann breeding check out my website. I would be glad to answer any questions.

http://www.goldenoakkennels.com

I know of a guy that is doing a repete breeding of some of the nicest stuff in the country but they are not cheap, they are all yellow and I know the previous litters all sold at or before birth. The parents I know were what you call crem dala crem as far as Labs go and the guy is a good friend of mine that welps the litters and has been doing so for over 30 years. If you would like more info email blueriverkennel@gctel.com.

Hi, I have one yellow male available yet. He is 10 weeks old and ready to go. He has a good pedigree behind him and a good hunting background. They are also excellent family dogs. He has shots, been de-wormed and dew claws are removed. If you are interested or would like more information on him call Brett Kleinschmit at 1-605-660-6566 or email at bfkleinschmit@jacks.sdstate.edu... I also have two whites and two chocolates available. Thanks.

Back