Looking for GSP stud in NW MO, NE KS

Hello all,
I'm looking for a GSP stud to breed to my 2.5 year old female. She's a solid foot hunter that placed second in her only field trial. I'm not looking to make any big money off the litter so pick of the litter pup/ price of highest sold pup would be ideal for me but I'm open for consideration for anything. If you are within a couple of hours from St. Joseph MO I'd be interested. AKC reg. please.
Thanks for your time.
Ross

What is your dogs line???? If you can P.M. me the Pedigree and I will try to help you pick a dog that will enhance the breed. Thanks, Chad

Last edited:
If you want to drive a little farther I might be able to help you out. I'm just South of Wichita 20 minutes or so and I have a male shorthair (Hank) that we've bred 4 times now. He's a big boy, probably one of the biggest shorthairs you'll ever find. White with a liver head and some ticking. He's a heck of a birddog and has one of the better noses I've ever come across. He's been into a lot of birds in his life and has rarely missed a weekend of pheasant hunting in his 10 years. He's still going very strong this year at 10, and doesn't look to slow down anytime soon. I have a male pup (Hoss) out of his last litter and he's also doing very well. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you some pictures.

Back