Looking for a started Lab

irish1

My son attends Dakota State and is a waterfowl and pheasant fanatic. We live in Virginia. He is looking for a a lab 2 yrs old or younger that has been started. The kid has no money but the old man will help. I can promise you that the dog would be treated like family (maybe better) and will be hunted (a lot).

Keep an eye on the APLA site for started dogs, there are none currently but check back often.. Maybe the Pointing lab is not your thing but it is one place I know of.. Thing is with any started dog from good stock, it's not cheap at all.. Only way is if you stumble into one heck of a deal with someone in a bad situation and needs to unload one quick..

http://www.americanpointinglab.com/site/Classifieds/tabid/73/Default.aspx

Good luck in your search:cheers:... Steve

There is a breeder in Madison SD by the name of Tim Lund. He has pointing labs. I hunted over one of his dogs the past couple years and the dog is great. I picked up one of his pups in November. Looking forward to getting the pup back out there this fall. His number is 605-480-2669. Good luck in your dog search.

Scott

Check out birddogkennels Pat MCcormack in Minnesota. I have bought two started labs from him in the last 3 years. I'm pretty sure he has a 1 black male left that is 8 months old and well started.

I have a couple I am working on now. I'm about 45 min north of Madison near volga. Have him give me a call sometime and he can run up.

605-690-8845

Dogs

I live in Madison and train dogs about every day.For hunt test and field trails just my own dogs. If he finds a dog or a young pup I will trade help for help. Have him give me a call at 605 270 0441 Thanks Paul
________
Suzuki TS125 DUSTER

Last edited:
Back