looking for a german shorthair

bchunter

Hello fellow hunters..getting so excited about this weekend i am ready to go..i am trying to help my brother find himself a german shorthair. After 8 years serving in the military he is back home in kansas and finally getting to enjoy an opening weekend again. Heck first time in eight years he has been able to pheasant hunt. He is looking for a gsp that is started or has some training..does not need papers..meaning he doesnt want to pay a $1000 for it lol. Just wants a good hunting dog. Does anyone know of anyone selling one? Thanks for the help and good luck this weekend.

I know one which is probably local to you if near baldwin but she is needed hunting this weekend out west. She is a well bred , papered , house broke female. Points backs and is working on retrieving, and is a good 20-40 yard dog that doesnt range crazy. She would need to be like $600. I have pics of her working this weekend I can text but she is needed to hunt this weekend for sure. Radar

I know one which is probably local to you if near baldwin but she is needed hunting this weekend out west. She is a well bred , papered , house broke female. Points backs and is working on retrieving, and is a good 20-40 yard dog that doesnt range crazy. She would need to be like $600. I have pics of her working this weekend I can text but she is needed to hunt this weekend for sure. Radar

Thanks radar..i will let him know..he would not need her this weekend...wouldnt be right taking a dog out that you havent bonded with yet or the dog not knowing you..especially with all those crazies out there on opening weekend lol

Back