Linn County Brace

I was on my best behavior today didn't want to set a bad example for benilli boy:) It was Benilli boys first day with a shot gun We didn't want to embarrass him by having him shoting a BBgun:D Were did all that steel shot go:)
I enjoyed myself today also you have two mighty fine dogs:thumbsup: You should feel honored. Blackcloud has never passed the test so he can go to the Big Pheasant event (Last place you were at):D Might of been getting tired I was tired:D Let us know when you want to do it again your welcome any time. Not to soon I got to find a treadmill. Have a save trip back.

what test do i have to pass? when i come up to hunt you borrow my stuff and then say see you later. i will travel light tommorow. i have 2 blinds, a gas ice auger, and 3 dozen goose decoys to get back from you.

I bought him a dozen donuts before the hunt, topped off his gas tank, bought him lunch, and carried his gun when we were walking across open fields. That must have been why I got in the big hunt.

You're welcome, Coot :)

Coot, if you need help keeping those goose decoys, I know a guy whose in southern Iowa right now that could hide them well for you. :D

I bought him a dozen donuts before the hunt, topped off his gas tank, bought him lunch, and carried his gun when we were walking across open fields. That must have been why I got in the big hunt.

You're welcome, Coot :)

Take notes Blackcloud. He even showed me how to drive through a BIG snowdrift with one hand and cup of coffee in the other:eek: Thats talent on loan from God:D Blackcloud you just get stuck:(

bc27 youll never get in because you dont like landon. corkerfan on the other hand enjoyed his presense i think :D

This thread is cracking me up. Almost as much as Landon did. I thought characters like that only came from Missouri, but I guess there's one in Iowa too.

Take notes Blackcloud. He even showed me how to drive through a BIG snowdrift with one hand and cup of coffee in the other:eek: Thats talent on loan from God:D Blackcloud you just get stuck:(

your right i can bury a truck with the best. they dont go far when you are looking for the spotting scope ,watching 3 bucks running, and forget where the creek is that you are driving along.:(

Back