Limited Wooster Tails means Limited fly tying

BUSTA WOOSTER

Busta Wooster: I'm a native colorado outdoorsman. I grew up in colorado fishing and camping. Quickly turned to fly-fishing and have not looked back. I have been hunting the walk-in access program for 10 years now and have enjoyed the improvements. Typically my brother and I hunt phez together, or the dog and I go out alone. About 5 years ago I started hunting with a 3 yr old black lab and have enjoyed the lessons she has given me. I have also taken up big game archery hunting the last 3 yrs thanks to my wife. No, I don't mean she has driven me insane so that I have to get out of the house. She has hunted big game for years before me and got me hooked on the sport. Since we are family people 1st, we have not had the chance to hunt together, but thinking next year might be a first for a few days. We have 2 young kids that are a priority in life(hince the word wooster and not rooster), so hunting/fishing opportunities are enjoyed to the max. Hoping the kids will grow up and enjoy the same activities.
In the phez arsenal is my dad's Remington 1100 that provides a ton of enjoyment to hunt with. I am really either on with the gun or way off. Not much in between.
Anyways: That's me in a nut shell. Love the forum as I am learning a ton. Seems like a lot of nice people on here!

Welcome to uph, busta wooster. Yes there are alot of good people on this sight. Welcome and post away.:)

Welcome to the site. I have a friend that doesn't like to do anything fishing related beside fly fishing. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the site, and stick around. :cheers:

Welcome to UPH, I love the name funny how kids can say something that sticks. Hope to see you here often, stop by and enjoy the group........Bob

Back