Late season SW Kansas worth it?

FieldKing

How much is non resident late season license? Is it worth coming from Indiana? I am dying to come to SW Kansas for pheasant! How are the roads and weather?

You probably cannot purchase a 2009 Kansas hunting license, but can purchase a 2010. Always about the middle of December Kansas stops selling current year's license and sells next years. I recommend this to a lot of out-of-staters, because they can hunt the rest of the current year, plus up to December 31st of the next year, all for one money. A call to KDWP will let you know what the date is for this year.

Im from out of state and bought my small game license the other day at Walmart in Great Bend. It was like $77 and some change. It was a 2010 license. As far as the weather goes it has been sunny and in the 40's. Below freezing at night. The farm roads up Great Bend still have some snow and slimy mud on the less traveled ones. Some are impassable. The main dirt roads are all good. Just moved to Dodge City yesterday and was out scouting around for WIA. The snow is almost gone and the roads are in alot better shape.
RR

Back