La Crosse Motel

Whiteowl

Does anyone know anything about the La Crosse Motel in La Crosse . There are only 2 motels in town and I had the other one booked but did not even ask about bringing the dogs in. I then decided I better check into it and she told me no dogs inside period. I cancelled that one and booked the other which has no problem with dogs. Just wondering if anyone knows about it and if I need to book somewhere else. I am not looking for the Hilton but a decent place would be nice.

There is one at the north end of town called the Green Acres. I have stayed there once before and it was a dump. We drive through town this year and it appears they have cleaned it up at least on the outside. There is another motel at the south end of town that has this sign in front of it. I do not know the name of it but you can call the Chamber of Commerce there and they should be able to help you out.

The one on the north side is where I had reservations until I found out they did not allow the dogs. The one on the south side is the La Crosse Motel that we have booked now but I know nothing about either of them. Thanx for the help.

I would have no problem staying in the one in the south side. It was old but appeared to be well kept up. There is a park almost across the street where you could walk the pup. Let us know how it turns out. Let me know what the deal is about "turtles" at that motel.

"turtles"? Oh! Just looked at the pic. I suppose the pic is from the motel. Rate is double that but I will find out about the turtles.

Last edited:
Back