Indiana Boy

bomonster

Found your forum and figured I come on in.From the n.w. part of the state and have been hunting pheasants for at least 30 years. The birds are starting to come back my way in the last few years thanks to the DNR and the state.
Also like to shoot some coyotes when chance arises.

Found your forum and figured I come on in.From the n.w. part of the state and have been hunting pheasants for at least 30 years. The birds are starting to come back my way in the last few years thanks to the DNR and the state.
Also like to shoot some coyotes when chance arises.

Are there still birds around Boswell? Been many years but my father had connections with a landowner there in the 70's. We always seemed to come home with a few roosters.

DB

Benton County is probably the best around and Boswell has alot of good looking ground the last couple of years. Now you just have to watch out for all the wind generators going up.Plan to do some hunting over there again.Only1/2 hr from there.

Glad to hear the birds are still around. The upland opportunities in the area of Indiana where I grew up (2 hours south) are pretty much gone. Now I live in Minnesota. The hunting is pretty good up here but I still miss the quail hunts we used to have over the Thankgiving and Christmas holidays. Have a good season.

DB

Back