If anyone can help

vickieschessies

I recieved this e-mail from another chessie breeder in IA and she gets involved with Chesapeake rescue:

Vicky,
Do you know of anyone looking for a male chessie, there's a male chessie here in Des Moines he's a brown male is 11 months old. He has been neutered and must weight about 90 # already, my daughter visited him yesterday. He does retrieve and needs some basic obediance. Let me know if you know of anyone interested, the adoption fee is $125.00.

second e-mail
Vicki,
Our daughter went to visit him yesterday, she took him in the exercise area, he was really calm. She said all the other dogs were barking and raising hell and he wasn't like them at all. He retrieved the ball, and wanted to mouth her leg, playing of course. She said he knew how to sit, but needs basic obediance. I don't know about his background, they said he was a stray? She said he is a beautiful deep brown color, with lots of ugly dead hair at the moment. She said he has no white and no dew claws either.
Sounds like they will euthanize him soon, they only keep them 2 weeks! I would hope he could find a home right away, sounds like he needs some basic training and he would be a deal at $125.00 with him being neutered and having all his shots and a perfect age for training for hunt season this fall.
Jodie

IF you can help or know someone who might want him please contact me
at 218-752-6687

Hey Vicki,
is Jodi going to post the dog on the CBR Rescue site ?

I recieved this e-mail from another chessie breeder in IA and she gets involved with Chesapeake rescue:

Vicky,
Do you know of anyone looking for a male chessie, there's a male chessie here in Des Moines he's a brown male is 11 months old. He has been neutered and must weight about 90 # already, my daughter visited him yesterday. He does retrieve and needs some basic obediance. Let me know if you know of anyone interested, the adoption fee is $125.00.

second e-mail
Vicki,
Our daughter went to visit him yesterday, she took him in the exercise area, he was really calm. She said all the other dogs were barking and raising hell and he wasn't like them at all. He retrieved the ball, and wanted to mouth her leg, playing of course. She said he knew how to sit, but needs basic obediance. I don't know about his background, they said he was a stray? She said he is a beautiful deep brown color, with lots of ugly dead hair at the moment. She said he has no white and no dew claws either.
Sounds like they will euthanize him soon, they only keep them 2 weeks! I would hope he could find a home right away, sounds like he needs some basic training and he would be a deal at $125.00 with him being neutered and having all his shots and a perfect age for training for hunt season this fall.
Jodie

IF you can help or know someone who might want him please contact me
at 218-752-6687

Back