(IA) 4xGMPR HR, SH X 3XGMPR MHR, SH all yellow

limiman12

This is an exciting litter matching two dogs, each with advanced titles in three different venues. The breeding was made because both dogs have shown the ability to perform at the master level of retriever venues, as well as performed exceptionally in the pointing lab world. Perhaps the best trait however, is both parents intense desire to please. These are great all around labs that happen to point, not labs bred with a single trait in mind.

Four males four female born 1-26-14, with a go home date of late March, perfect for summertime training.

The sire is 4xGMPR HR Sam's Creek High Priest of Isreal SH. I had the chance to see Aaron run muliple times in the APLA, and gunned in the upland field for him twice. Near perfection in each test, one judge scored Aaron's three series simply, "BAM, SMACK, and WOW!" That sums it up petty well. One of the few times I have seen a dog at the master level in that venue separate himself from the field in both the retrieving and the upland series. Aaron's owner has this to say about him......
"Aaron is 70lbs of pure muscle, looks, and brains. The only thing that out does his looks, is his ability to preform in the field. He has a nose capable of finding birds at unbelievable distances, his marking ability is second to none, and Aaron runs blinds with extreme enthusiasm. I have heard several times as we come out of the upland field ?wow that was an awesome run.? When Aaron hunts, he runs the entire field with the speed and enthusiasm that most people would think there is no way he can be hunting and that he is just playing, but he has nose enough to run that fast and know when it is time to slow down to find the bird like he knows where they are before we even enter the field. Aaron has a beautiful staunch point as if he were a statue. To find the bird, all you have to do is follow his head, his eyes bulging out of his head as if he could see through the grass and is looking right at the bird he smells.
Aaron is big part of our family. I have 3 girls, ages 12, 8, and 3 who treat Aaron as if he were their big brother. He does everything with them and would protect them with everything he has.
Aaron?s pedigree speaks for itself. On the topside is ?GMPR Wannamaker?s Hot Tub SH? which is very well known in the pointing lab world. But on the bottom side the reason I like Aaron so much is his mom, ?CPR Minden?s Sweet Whislin Dixie,? she doesn?t have any highbred hunt test or field trial blood. She came from a man who breed?s labs to hunt and that is what they do, hunt. Dixie was my first pointing lab ever and she probably suffered for that fact. In the hunt test and training, she did just as much training on me as I did on her. If she would have had a different handler she definitely would have had more titles. She had to walk me through a few hunt tests just to get what she had. But she was good enough to do that, helping me get my feet wet and making me have the hunt test fever."

Aaron's OFA info
LR-182507E25M-VPI HIPS Jul 17 2009 Jul 30 2009 25 EXCELLENT
LR-EIC903/19M-VPI EXERCISE INDUCED COLLAPSE Dec 29 2008 Dec 15 2009 19 CLEAR
LR-55754 CERF Sep 6 2013 Sep 6 2013 76 TESTED: 09,13
LR-EYE2075/75M-VPI EYES Sep 6 2013 Sep 13 2013 75 NORMAL
LR-PRA923/75M-VPI PROGRESSIVE RETINAL ATROPHY Sep 12 2013 Sep 24 2013 75 GENOTYPICALLY NORMAL FOR prcd-PRA
Also CNM clear

3xGMPR MHR Baier's Lady Legacy of Tru Point SHis the dog I selected to carry on my first dog, her sire's legacy. Her dam was described to me as "a good, honest dog that won't let you down" by her owner, other friends that hunted over Tillie described her athletic ability and birdiness. I was impressed with her retrieving abilities the times we trained with her, and more impressed with her attentiveness to her handler. Lacy's sire, GMHRCH-II MPR Baier's Mighty Waldimar, is a dog that suffered from his rookie owner, handler and trainer. One friend told me he is the best combination of prey drive and point he had seen in a lab. Others reveled at his raw ability and ability to overcome his lack of steadiness, "as good as he marks, imagine if he sat still..." Was a common phrase we heard as we left a series. Beamer and I learned a lot together, and even with my failings in setting a firm obedience foundation early Beamer earned 1000 NAHRA Points, including two national invitational passes and a master pointing retriever title.

Lacy has managed to combine the best traits of both her parents. An INTENSE desire to please, to me is her most outstanding characteristic. She had early training with an E-collar but since she has been finished, my disappointment is all the correction it takes. She had an amazing summer last year, passing 12 consecutive master level tests in three different venues, jumping from venue to venue week to week with the different requirements of AKC, NAHRA, and APLA seamlessly. She ended the summer one pass shy of MH after a couple of handling mistakes on my part. She runs marks with style and confidence, and follows them up with pretty blinds. In the upland field she covers ground with style and grace while keeping with in gun range with little need for guidance. Her point is staunch, and she is one of the most naturally steady dogs on point I have ever seen. She has her mother's "honesty" around water, a tribute to her perserverance and trainability. I truly could not ask for much more out of her. To top it off she sleeps at the foot of the bed, has phenomenal manners in a duck blind, and gets along well with my 4 and 6 year old children.

I truly believe that these puppies will have the ability to perform in any doggy venue, as well as excell in real life hunting and family dog situations. With both parents eagerness to please, this should be a litter of puppies that are a joy to train for ametures and pros alike...... In fact a pro that is familiar with both parents has told me he would recommend this litter because, " I hope I get to train a couple of those pups".

Here is a link to the Facebook page with more info for the litter and the easiest way to contact me with further questions. https://www.facebook.com/Baiersladylegacy?ref=hl. Additionally I can be reached at 712-621-7944 or limiman12@msn.com
Lacy's OFA info
LR-204463G35F-VPI HIPS Jul 8 2013 Jul 22 2013 35 GOOD
LR-EL59667F35-VPI ELBOW Jul 8 2013 Jul 22 2013 35 NORMAL
LR-EYE2260/37F-VPI EYES Sep 25 2013 Oct 14 2013 37 NORMAL
She is also CNM clear and EIC clear

Health and pointing guarantee.

Back