Hunting Pic's

BleuBijou

Thought I would share some Pic's of friends and friends of friends photo's!!!!

2011_larry_moose_pics_301.jpg

That would be a good shot on the moose if that's what you were hunting.

Hey Bleu, Nice pic's thaks for sharing. That Moose looked great.

I saw in the casper star trib, last week that wyo game and fish, darted a Bull moose in casper. 3 year old with a very nice set of head gear. I have no Idea what the heck a moose was doing in Casper. Talk about being lost.:eek:

Hey Bleu, Nice pic's thaks for sharing. That Moose looked great.

I saw in the casper star trib, last week that wyo game and fish, darted a Bull moose in casper. 3 year old with a very nice set of head gear. I have no Idea what the heck a moose was doing in Casper. Talk about being lost.:eek:

We had a brother and sister ( twins ) Moose out here East of I-25 in the corn. They stayed out there until the DOW got worried about them getting hit on the highway. Darted them and moved them up the hill aways!!! They were still large critters even though they were 1 1/2 yr. olds. :cheers:

Im envious that youve had the opportunity to even see those critters much less hunt them. Not sure I ever will.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

We had a brother and sister ( twins ) Moose out here East of I-25 in the corn. They stayed out there until the DOW got worried about them getting hit on the highway. Darted them and moved them up the hill aways!!! They were still large critters even though they were 1 1/2 yr. olds. :cheers:

Yes it is hard to tell how big these critter are until it comes time to pack them out. Then there is no doubt about it.:cheers::D

Im envious that youve had the opportunity to even see those critters much less hunt them. Not sure I ever will.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

X2, but I'm planning to get out there and experience it for myself. I'm most concerned with hearing a bull elk bugle, then I might worry about seeing a moose in person.

Great pics!

Back