hunting in MN

birdybritt529

I am looking to join other pheasant hunters this year. I am 28 and live in the north metro area. I really don't know any others that share my passion. I hunt with a brittany and am willing to travel most of the state. This will be my 3rd year pheasant hunting so I am looking to learn as well. Send me a message if you have room for another. Rob

maybe after the opener we can hook up on a hunt im the same age but been MN pheasant hunting a long time i have some areas all public thow & after the opener i will see how the bird numbers are??? if i dont go to ND pheasant hunting i will be in touch for sure but we have 8-9 guys for opener already so kinda booked for then on this short of notice opener is saterday 6 days away from your 1st post...

Hunt together

Hey there, I've been chasing pheasants for 37 years. I absolutely love it but none of my buddies share the same passion as myself. I have two German wirehaires and go as much as I can. It would be great to hook up with another hunter that has as much passion as myself. I live in the northern suburbs. I've hunted North Dakota, South Dakota, nebraska and Iowa. Let me know if you want to get together for a minnesota hunt. Take care, Mark

Hunting

I would like to find local hunters also... I will Hunt any State and I even do the Huntclub to keep my dogs on birds... It would be great to hunt with some other guys that like to bird hunt! Most everyone I know just hunts deer anymore.

Let me know when your heading out again. Maybe we could hook up for a hunt. I'm very flexible with time and days to get away.

Hunt

I'm gonna hit the hunt club next week again and then I'm planning a trip to S. Dak to hunt...... just trying to get some dates set! I was thinking about getting out here in MN next weekend.

i just got back from out west finely found some roosters young old & every size in-between im going to go back west & find some more birds on new WMAs we can try to set up a day & time if anybody is interested??? sent slayingringneck a PM guess he was not interested??? let me know gpowers or babybritt

my young dog is coming along nice learned alot last fri-sun she i coming into her own cant wait for the next hunt... i need a better shooter with im not cutt n it lol

Hunting

I just bought a huge sled trailer that I need to get out my driveway, so I have to head up North this weekend and drop it off. I'm gonna pull my dock and stuff too. So I would be out this weekend. I might be able to go one day this week?????

Hunting

I live in the North Metro and you might be able to convince me to join the fun.Let me know when and where you are going.
I am 57 ,have hunted birds for at least 10 yrs.Have a 7 yr German Shorthair.She is much better at pointing than I am at hitting:)

think im heading out thursday around 6:00 a.m. heading west again cant bring my-self to head in any other direction then west maybe north west but west is best by far lol

looks like maybe next wk some of us can hook up & hunt some pheasants???

heading to ND around OCT. 30-31??? will be back b4 NOV. 9 for deer opener ill be out in western MN hunting pheasant for MN deer any way just saying ill be back by MN deer gun opener i cant just sit & wait 4 deer any longer got to get my dog out & hunt id feel im being self-fish if i didnt get my dog out during gun deer season...

come late NOV & early DEC im game for any public land pheasant hunting??? mite try to hit SD once the crops come off the fields in most the state so let me know if anybody is game for that???

I am also open for hunting with new folks. I live in the metro, and generally just take day trips out west of the cities. I am 33 yrs old. I am running a year old lab that went through training most of last season so I am finally getting to work him myself. Let me know if interested, i can be somewhat hit and miss with work coming up.

I am looking for other people to go out with aswell. I like to go west with my 5 yr old springer. Pm me if interested.

I'd be interested too. I live in the West Metro and usually travel to the western part of the state on day trips. Run a 2 year old GSP.

Back