Hello

rwigg

My name is Rod, and am new to the site. I live in Michigan, and hunt the thumb area, and sometimes the southern part of lower Mich. Just lost my GSP in Sept., not a fun thing, but picked up a Vizsla and having a ball with him. Hope everyone is having GREAT hunts. Will be looking forward to hearing stories from all of you! Good luck to all!

Welcome

Welcome Rod,

My pard had a vizsla and she was a rocket...a wounded bird running had no chance against her. Good luck with yours.

I hope to be adding a trip report here in a couple of weeks.

Take care,
Ron

Thanks

Thanks Ron, will be looking forward to hearing about you report!:cheers:

Welcome to the forum.:cheers:

Welcome Rod,

I also have a Vizsla, he's 3.5 years old right now and has been a great hunter and companion. If yours is anything like mine, you'll have a lot of fun years ahead of you. A friend of mine and I took a couple of neighbor kids out yesterday. My Vizlsa "Cutter" did great, the kids had a blast, and we got 11 birds. It was a great day.

Keep us posted on how your Vizsla comes along.

Paul

Thanks

Thanks Oggie, look forward to all the interesting stories and articles here. Hope you are having a great season! Regards, Rod:cheers:

Thanks

Thanks Paul, We just got him Oct. 9th, he will be 1 yr old the end of this month. Waiting for the extended season to open Dec.1. I have had him out several times this year and like you said, having a great time with him. Tucker is his name. We are hunting wild birds and he has pointed and retrieved 10 of 12 that we have got! I did take him out the 3rd day I had him and bought some Chuckers and just had a blast! Thanks again for the welcome and Good Luck to you!:)

Back