hello from Wa state/ grays harbor county

Yotekiller

Hey everyone, glad to be on the site...I'm 27 ...been awhile since I've hunted at all, mostly been grouse and duck hunting out by the coast.
I'm free most weekends and early morning, and for some night hunts for yote.
Would prefer to hunt around aberdeen to pacific beach areas,
But am also willing to take a drive over mountains to shoot some ground hogs or critters on the east side. Closer to wenatchee area the better on east side.

I have a decent 4x4 to get to the woods an ol trusty xr80 if we need to cover some.ground.

Just picked up a 6.8mm AR 15 from ARP, and looking for some people in the area to go hunting with. I mostly want to go varmint/predator hunting as we have lots of that going on in the state.
Never been out hunting for coyote or anything like that could use someone with some experience to show me the ropes to have some fun... some help with calling critters in would be great also.

Ok that about does it for me. Hope someone can lead me the way to some good hunting. Thanks Joe

Welcome to the site. Share your stories and pics.

Welcome from the Columbia Basin. Enjoy the site. I'm about done hunting coyotes until late August or so, but if you plan a trip over this way, feel free to PM me (if you don't mind hunting with an old guy who has been predator hunting since high school in the ''60s.).

Back