Hearing protection:Alclair

Mosby

I was walking around Gamefair yesterday in Ramsey, MN and came across a booth selling active hearing protection. AlClair is out of MN and everything is USA made....which I prefer. Is anyone familiar with or use their products? I am looking for a better solution for hunting, dog training and hunt tests. My dad lost his hearing as he got older and I'm trying to avoid the same. Thanks.

A buddy purchased a set a few years ago after discovering them at game fair. As you saw, their market is typically musicians. He has tried most brands and this one seems to of met his requirements of comfort as well as general hearing. If you do get a pair, I would suggest going there for the mold fitting over having it done by a local audiologist.

A buddy purchased a set a few years ago after discovering them at game fair. As you saw, their market is typically musicians. He has tried most brands and this one seems to of met his requirements of comfort as well as general hearing. If you do get a pair, I would suggest going there for the mold fitting over having it done by a local audiologist.
They actually took a mold of my ears at Game Fair and will keep them on file. I can order at my convenience and they will ship them to my house. No charge for taking the molds etc., .....which really impressed me honestly. They will also have a booth at Pheasant Fest, so they are clearly targeting hunters.

They did take the time to answer all of my buddies questions and did molds there for him as well. I think there were follow-up calls to him making sure they were working as intended after the purchase too.

I think I'm going with the Alclair. They are the most reasonably priced that I have found, they're made in the US and seem to fit all my needs.

I am starting to get ready for upcoming hunt tests, training and the season, so I'm going to place my order this week so I'll have them when I need them.

Edit: Placed my order today.

Last edited:
I think I'm going with the Alclair. They are the most reasonably priced that I have found, they're made in the US and seem to fit all my needs.

I am starting to get ready for upcoming hunt tests, training and the season, so I'm going to place my order this week so I'll have them when I need them.

Edit: Placed my order today.
Looks like 30% off until end of month!

Back