Happy Fathers Day

BleuBijou

Too all the Dad's and step Dad's, I would like to wish you all a Happy Fathers day!!!!! Keep up the good work, are young are the future!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: BleuBijou, A.K.A. Chad

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers on here. I have 2 son's that are older than some of you. We Hunt and Fish and enjoy the outdoors together. It is comforting in my old age to know they will carry on the outdoor sports to their young ones.........Bob

Bob, any advice to a guy who had children late( 2 girls 8 and 6 ) who grew up with only brothers and knows nothing about girls??????? Who cry when I say no!!!! What the heck is up with that!!! Thanx

Bleu, I had 2 girls my baby girl is now 36 years old. To answer your question, Girls will do that to play on your sympathies in hopes of getting their way. What we did and I'll most likely hear about it on here. We told them to go their room and cry it out for the answer was and is still NO. After a while when I or their mother said No, they would cuss and that was that. Another one they will try to pull is if you say No. They will go the your wife and ask her hoping she will say yes. That is the time for you and your wife to start asking what did Father/Mother say about this and stick together..........Bob

Bob, any advice to a guy who had children late( 2 girls 8 and 6 ) who grew up with only brothers and knows nothing about girls??????? Who cry when I say no!!!! What the heck is up with that!!! Thanx

Let me know when you figure it and I will send you two more:D

I have to show some PICS of my father's day weekend. I'm so Proud
I think this is what it's all about.
fathersday10002.jpg
[/IMG]
Look at the birds back you can see she shot it with the B-B gun the B-B is still on it's back
fathersday10019.jpg
[/IMG]
Afterwards we went to the cabin and ate Quail K-Bobs
fathersday10023.jpg
[/IMG]
Ended the day with a fire and a drink:cheers:
fathersday10030.jpg
[/IMG]
Quick pic of the boxer dog playing fetch
fathersday10034.jpg
[/IMG]

I had wishes, cards and phone calls from my sons, daughter-in-laws and grandkids, which were very nice.

My wife and I were in Colorado at a wedding, so my weekend was spent roaming around Colorado for a bit and enjoying some cool mountain weather.

I spent the weekend with my 14 year old daughter at a softball tournament. I coach my 10 year old daughters travel softball team so I don't get much of a chance to see my oldest play. It turnred out to be a great weekend they won their age group and she took me out to lunch for fathers day (I had to buy) but it was worth it. It was nice to just sit and watch instead of coaching and worrying about everything happening on the field.

Back