Get out

My wifes giving me the what for about going fishing this weekend and using up points prior to Pheasant season. I'd like to go find a woody but better hold off.

i hear benelliboy had to shoot the coots limit. he even did it in a knee brace. looks like funnelcloud and benelliboy wont be pushing birds to us this year. football has taken it's toll this year:(

i hear capt coot is have trouble shotting ducks. is he gun shy like benelliboys dog? does he have a fear of ducks? maybe he didnt eat enough ho hos before he went.. do i have to take time off work to teach you how to shot. ithink your dog wants to leave you because he never gets to retrive anything around you. he wants to move in with clyde. if it wasnt for rubberducky and benelliboy you wouldnt of got any ducks. i think your over the hill and to old and slow to shot teal. could of been the glare of the sun off your head that scared them.

You not very nice blackcloud:mad: There was plenty of ducks I cant see S#@# anymore better go to eye doctor:( Dog was great double retrieve:) what a multi tasker he is no sense swimming out twice.

Back