gator hunt

blackcloud27

friend of mine wants me to go bowhunting gators with him in florida and maybe hog hunting also. have any of you done this . any ideas on this? thanks.

Gator Bow Hunting - Hmmm

If you go gator bow hunting, I hope you come back. Good luck.

If you go gator bow hunting, I hope you come back. Good luck.

BritChaser, lol lolm, I had the same thought. blackcloud let us know if you go, and please let us know you made it back. send pics, better take out some more insurance. by the way some of those hogs might be more dangerous than the gators. lol:D

my friends thought the same thing when i went bowhunting bear. i survived. even had a bear climb the tree and sniff my boot. what could go wrong gator hunting. oh yea i cant swim.

my friends thought the same thing when i went bowhunting bear. i survived. even had a bear climb the tree and sniff my boot. what could go wrong gator hunting. oh yea i cant swim.

Blackcloud, wont matter if you fall in, and cant swim. the gator you just stuck with the arrow, and didnt kill, wont let you get to the back to the surface. i dont know, you might want to take some swimming lessons, before you go................:D

You couldn't get that big a$$ of yours 1 foot of the ground:D it was a gopfer not a bear. I casterate alligators for fun:eek: Do I get your cabelas points:)

wow cooty , a gofer, or a golfer, i i i dont understand, you guy remind me of my young brother, and crack me up. kind of glade i am not related to you guys. cause your mean to each other. lol lol i do the same to my brother , he however does get to better of me sometime. dang. lol :

Coot, don't let Cloud know you booked the Gator trip for him!!!!:D

wow cooty , a gofer, or a golfer, i i i dont understand, you guy remind me of my young brother, and crack me up. kind of glade i am not related to you guys. cause your mean to each other. lol lol i do the same to my brother , he however does get to better of me sometime. dang. lol :

No picking on my spelling:) Heres a story:) When I was in first grade we had a spelling test and the nun asked me to spell hart. Well I missed that one I spelled fart:eek: The nun got really mad and slapped me and pulled my ear made my ear bleed:eek: I still have that spelling test and it has blood on it to.

Do it. Go on the gator hunt i'm sure it's no different then shooting carp with a bow. Just they have teeth.
I have heard the pig hunts are a blast like a poor mans Grizzly bear hunt.
Bring back some pics. I would love to see them.

Hey Cloud! This is how you hunt gators.:eek::cool:

Not that I know?:confused: I copied and pasted.:eek:

Here's how we do it...put a rotten lung about the size of a softball on a wire line with wooden peg at the end. Attach the other end to a good heavy rod. Get the bait in the water and wait. Once the gator is on, reel him up easy, or you can pull the bait out. While that iis happening, another person throw a snatch hook over him unitl he's hooked up. The get him boatside. Once there, use a bang stick ( metal stick with 45 cartridge in the end) and shoot him in the top of the head. Tape the mouth, get him in the boat, stick knife at the base of the skull and severe spinal cord. The whole thing start to finish takes about 15 minutes to half an hour. Season runs till mid october, and guided hunts are available.but they are pricey

Back