Four Brooks WMA field trials

mnaj_springer

I drive by this state land daily and see a sign for field trials... Does anyone have any info on these trials? I'm just curious and would like to at least attend one.

This is an area that was developed by the Minnesota Association of Field Trial Clubs in partnership with the DNR. There are a number of different clubs that hold trials there. There is also the ability of people to get a permit to train. This usually requires membership in one of the associations affiliated clubs. It is a nice grounds for running trials. I am not sure who you would contact to get a schedule of when trials are being held. You may want to try the DNR.

Thanks for the response. Does anyone know the clubs that use this area for trials? Maybe contact info too? I would like to attend, at the very least, if not participate.

You can google Minnesota Association of field trial clubs and you will get the list of all the clubs and I believe contact information for each club.

MN NAVHDA uses them for their tests...as well as other clubs. MN NAVHDA is a great group of guys is you're interested in seeing some V-dogs.

I'm not a NAVHDA member and I attended two of their trials while researching breeds for my first dog this past fall. On their website they have contact info for a few different people and I just e-mailed ahead of time to make sure it was ok if I came out and they said yes both times.

Back