First Pronghorn

Nice shot, satisfying "pop," and nice 'Loper. Well done!

Thank you all. I was using a old Kodak Playsport. It is not ideal, but works in tough conditions as it is 100% waterproof. Look at their new models; I think they are much better.

I own a GoPro but I always seem to leave it in the truck when I am upland hunting. I will make certain that does not happen this year.

Cool goat!!! Plus you have it on video!!! I was out in a major wind blowin' Blizzard in Wyo chasing or looking for a big paddled boy and couldn't find one. My friend smacked this one. This picture was Sunday after the Snow, but the Wind was still 25 mph. 3-4 feet of drifting over the majority of the BLM trails. Looks like you had to deal with some wind as well!! Congrats on a fine Pronghorn!:cheers:
IMG_7245_zps4f351fb5.jpg

That was a really nice video. :D I was going to go out to the Wheatland, WY area for my first antelope hunt on Saturday, but due to the blizzarding the day before my dad and uncles decided it would be best to not go, so we did not. But i'm glad that you got to enjoy some pronghorn hunting.

Nice:coolpics:

Still wish I could post pics to the damn site. Still can't do it with photobucket either :mad::mad::mad:

Greg

Fine buck Bleu. I have an antlered deer tag on the same property in 3 weeks. Hopefully I will get an opportunity to execute.

He did alright shooting that buck. He has shot larger ones and never mounted one. This one he is going to mount. I have till the end of the month, so I will try and find one to my liking. I am a sucker for odd balls, but did not see one of those either. Are you going for a Whitetail or Muley? I have hunted down there near That area and it is tough because of the drought. We did shoot 2 mule deer bucks though. Had a antelope tag down there 2 years ago and saw 2 little guy's. Good luck and I hope you get some more footage and the damn wind stops blowin'!!!:cheers:

Thank you all. I was using a old Kodak Playsport. It is not ideal, but works in tough conditions as it is 100% waterproof. Look at their new models; I think they are much better.

I own a GoPro but I always seem to leave it in the truck when I am upland hunting. I will make certain that does not happen this year.

ok thanks im going to into one

He did alright shooting that buck. He has shot larger ones and never mounted one. This one he is going to mount. I have till the end of the month, so I will try and find one to my liking. I am a sucker for odd balls, but did not see one of those either. Are you going for a Whitetail or Muley? I have hunted down there near That area and it is tough because of the drought. We did shoot 2 mule deer bucks though. Had a antelope tag down there 2 years ago and saw 2 little guy's. Good luck and I hope you get some more footage and the damn wind stops blowin'!!!:cheers:

Good luck Bleu. I did not have much time to decide on a buck as my unit was on the wrong side of the ranch. I have a tag for either a whitetail or mule deer. We have done some scouting and put up 3 game cameras to see where the action is. I have seen 4 or 5 huge mule deer moving through the land. Bob's guys have seen 2 big whitetails. Who knows what happens in two weeks? I will try to get some footage. The wind is the wind. It sounds like all of my Wyoming fishing trips. Good luck.

Back