Filson Upland Clothing / Gear FOR SALE.

Aye Mates,

FOR SALE ~

All items go as a set and will NOT bet sold separately. Items are of "vintage" age, but any use has been extremely light and all items are in really nice condition with little wear indicated. All items are being offered "as is" and price includes shipment to the buyer if located anywhere in the contiguous lower 48 states of the USA.

View attachment 9587
Filson upland hunting vest, quality built, ample pockets, shell loops, and game bag, "barely broken in". Filson size - LARGE.

View attachment 9588

FILSON tags on both the upland hunting vest and on the offered hunting chaps.

View attachment 9586
Filson Hunting Chaps ~ Filson size - Regular. Single tin cloth hunting chap in barely used condition.

View attachment 9589
Filson's Original Oil-Finish-Wax, formulated for Filson oil finish garments. This tin of finish wax is brand new and unused. Includes the original brown paper packaging and instruction sheet.

All of these items were procured as part of an estate sale and are in very nice condition. Items are offered as a lot at $175 shipped as described herein.

These will not last long, a new vest of this quality currently sells for around $225. The first offer received takes the lot. This will be posted on several hunting related classifieds.

If these were in my size, they would not definitely be offered for resale. At the non- negotiable offered price, purchase is considered final and non-returnable.

I photographed these for a close friend this afternoon and the items have the Irishwhistler seal of approval 👍.

PM me if interested. Send me your contact information (name, UPH user name, cell number, and email address) in the PM.

Cheers,
Irishwhistler ☘️🇮🇪🇺🇸

Back