see in the pictures, they're all black. Most have white
blazes, some have a little bit of white on their back
feet. Pedigree available upon request, as well as more
information about the sire and dam.

Asking $750. They will be ready to go on June 13 at
eight weeks. Located in eastern Iowa, but shipping is
also available.

phone 319-540-9936 or email me at
jordan.horak@gmail.com for more information.

Pile of puppies!
IMG_79582.jpg

IMG_79532.jpg

Polly is on the right, Rocky is a pup from a previous litter of the same breeding.
2011-12-14082952-1.jpg

I might some day if you have another one that looks like Rocky. Get ready, I am putting out the field and helping with the cooker trial by my place this fall. Chris and John asked me to find a local. So it is about 10 min from my place. Nice spot, they will love it. Come on up.:thumbsup:

I just might make it to that one. I have 76 two week old quail chicks right now that are supposed to help me get ready for fall trials:)

Pups are getting bigger! There are still two males and one female left. All of them are healthy, playful little things. I would love to see them go to HT or FT homes as they have a lot of potential for that arena. PM me for more info!
IMG_8052.jpg

photobucket-40257-1337118452441.jpg

Hey FC

Does he already have Rocky's stance or what?! I'm keeping a female out of this litter, but there's still a female and two males left if anyone knows of someone looking for a quality FBECS.
IMG_8260.jpg

Momma loves to retrieve...
photobucket-5634-1338171610602.jpg

Would really like to get these pups into good homes that will use them for their genetic purpose-- finding birds! Please keep me in mind if you know of someone looking for a Spaniel. I have two males and one female still available, ready to go June 13. Shots, wormed, dew claws removed, AKC paperwork ready, TONS of socialization, healthy pups. This is an excellent breeding that has produced two pups that will be actively field trialing this fall.

boy4.jpg

Bigboy3.jpg

One pup left! He's already turning into a retrieving fool! These guys love to carry things around and naturally retrieve to hand. This one had the misfortune of having the least amount of white on his chest, so he's the last to go. Everyone wanted the bigger blazes.

IMG_0154.jpg

Back