FC Odyssey's Perfect Traveler/Aspen Hill Diamond Jo 1M, 1F

JeremyS

My son Austin has a great breeding done with his dog Aspen Hill Diamond Jo. She was been bred to FC Odyssey's Perfect Traveler. Puppies were born on November 17 and are almost ready to head to their new homes. We have 1 male and 1 female available.

Jo is a lot of dog in a smaller package. She is athletic, stylish and a hunting machine. She also has a super friendly temperament. Austin ran a couple Junior Hunter braces with her last year, getting 2 passes. Right now the future plans are to finish her out and run her in Master Hunter. She runs hard at a shorter range. Jo has OFA Good hips and OFA Normal elbows.

Charlie ranks up there as one of the finest specimens of the GSP I have seen. He is a bigger dog, who is built perfectly and just amazing to look at. He also has a great temperament. In speaking with Jon Hann, he was an extremely easy dog to train and has a ton of natural ability. Jon made it sound as if he did not really require much training at all. Charlie's field trial record speaks for itself, yet Jon said he is even better when it comes to wild bird hunting. Charlie also has 5 show points and they are hoping to finish his show championship, making another Odyssey Dual Champion. Charlie has OFA Good hips.

These puppies are priced at $800 and will come with the same health guarantee as my puppies do. We expect pure bird dogs that are easy to train and easy to look at from this breeding. Contact us at 507-350-9573 to discuss this breeding further or to place a deposit. You can also email us with questions at jmsteinle@gmail.com and find more info, including pedigrees on our website http://www.aspenhillgundogs.com/Puppies.html

Sue is the only pup we have left available from this litter. She is a bold, friendly pup and built nicely. I do have a ground shipment with a reputable shipper headed east from here on the 20th and can get a reasonable price for shipping. She will be 8 weeks old on Monday.

Back