ESS Female Liver and white.

FCSpringer

I have decided to sell a 1 year old Liver and white female. She is a real nice dog. She would be a competitive trial dog as well. She runs like her dad. Has a great nose, big hard running dog. She retrieves and marks very well. She has a super soft mouth, and a good flush. Nice temperament. Her flaws are she still messes in her crate from time to time. Is a bit wound up. She will need some basic obedience and just a little delivery work. She likes to jump up after the bird after you take it, minor stuff. She does bring it right in to you. Loves to please. Hups to the whistle, takes cast offs very well, waits for direction well. She takes hand signals good and recalls good. She loves the water. She has had several pigeons shot to her and has had live chuckers and dead pheasants, and is ready for steadying or pheasants. I will keep on her and the price will go up, or I will champion this dog and take her hunting. She is a real nice dog. I simply have more pups coming from the same breeding and will just have my hands full with them. So I am offering her as a started dog and keeping another pup. She is a nice looker, is about 35 lbs with plenty of filling out to do. She is all leg and a string bean yet. She will get the job done and be a fine gun dog.
2,500$ firm.

Last edited:
SOLD.

Might have made a mistake on this one. Just got her steady and she is really rolling nice in the field. Her new owner will be very happy. She goes home tomorrow. I will miss her, she is a very flashy dog. But we can't keep every good dog. I am just proud to produce such a fine animal. She is going to be one hell of a gun dog.:thumbsup: She came a long way since we offered her. Obedience is way better. She walks at heal and went through the whole steady process collar free... She has had no collar training at all, none... She has gotten better in the crate and house as well. We will be offering a brother to her later 2 years old as a hunting dog as well. We are taking one back from a guy that has health issues and can no longer hunt. He is a big powerful boy like his dad. I will post his info after he gets here and we get some work done. I expect a fine gundog that will be a ton of fun to hunt from him. Let me know if you may be interested in him. He is about fifty solid pounds and lots of leg. And a very good looking boy.

Last edited:
Back