drummond flats

kidbilly

I am going to try out drummond tomaro but im from norman and never been there. If anyone would be willing to enlighten me as to which part of the wildlife management I should come in from it would be greatly appreciated. It just me and a buddy goin out without a dog hoping to scare some up. happy hunting

looks like i to late but mose of the birds ar north side,there is a new field there next to the river,...let us know how you do,
i will be heading to cooper wma soon there are a lot more birds there
as for quail packsaddle is the best

Thanks for your information. Went out there blind and that exactly where we hunted. The birds we found where in a some milo which was over 8 ft tall in place. Seemed like they were staying really covered up. my buddy killed one though. planning on a road trip to guymon for what ive been told is awesome.. keep me posted on cooper never been there

if you are going to guymon you should past by cooper,it would be worth a drive thur just turn left after you get in from the main road

we went to drunnond on sat,there were a lot of hunters there,only 2 pheasants 3 rabbits and 1 deer just hir my a car,but we are going back on wed

Pheasant and Ducks

I am from Enid. I have hunted Drumund Flats many times. This year I didn't shoot any pheasant down but flushed a half a dozen but mostly hens. Seems to be getting better ever year. They have planted food plots all over. I personlly think the falcons are keeping the quail and pheasant numbers low. I have seen a couple of bobcats also. The North east side is the best for Pheasant and the south west is good for dove. There is pleanty of water in the center for duck hunting. I have two black labs that I hunt with. They are still in training. They both hunt great. Shot seventeen ducks down last year with the male. Retrieved singles and doubles with ease. Looking forward to this year.

we were there on the last week but did not take my dog , you r right about it getting better this year shoult be good,
but i will be working on some trips to kansas most of the time

Back