Drill baby drill

It's a sure thing guys:thumbsup: No it's not the Vikings failing to win a Superbowl:D It's Oil in Iowa:10sign: Sunday paper had that the DNR said NO OIL HERE. Whens the last time they were right:D I bet theres a s### load under Iowa. So go hire drill teams while you can:) And don't forget the little guy that told you how to make BILLIONS. Good luck.

It's a sure thing guys:thumbsup: No it's not the Vikings failing to win a Superbowl:D It's Oil in Iowa:10sign: Sunday paper had that the DNR said NO OIL HERE. Whens the last time they were right:D I bet theres a s### load under Iowa. So go hire drill teams while you can:) And don't forget the little guy that told you how to make BILLIONS. Good luck.

A few years ago they said. "No significant oil" left in ND.:confused:

It won't matter!!! That oil will be shipped abroad for higher prices!!!!!!!!!! Can't sell it here!!!!!!!! M@#$%@^&#*er's!!!

It won't matter!!! That oil will be shipped abroad for higher prices!!!!!!!!!! Can't sell it here!!!!!!!! M@#$%@^&#*er's!!!

LOL That is dead on balls accurate. I can't tell you how many wells in Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, and other states, that have been drilled and capped. That's right producing hole that are capped. I can tell you it's a ship load Because I spent many years doing just this, capping producing wells.

There was four refinery's In Casper,Wy when I was growing up. There is only One left, the smallest Little America. Anyone what to guess how many Gas stations Little America has Nation wide.

Back