deer hunting

blackcloud27

yea bowhunting is starting to get exciting. scrape showed up 6 yards from my stand. went out tonight as wind was dying down saw 12 does and fawns and 2 small bucks. tried to stick a coyote but missed couldnt see thru my peep so i flung one his way . didnt even scare him . i do have a problem. i hunt on private ground and have hunted this farm for 10 years. i give land owner a $75 gift certificate to a very good resterant every year. he lets anybody hunt his land. during the last 2 weeks i have found 7 other stands on the place and 2 trail cams. during the last week someone put a stand 30 yards UPWIND of my only stand. there was also a deer attactant placed near stand site while they had thier trail cam out. how rude:mad: i have always left if some one gets there before me so they wont be bothered by me walking in woods but they dont respect me. what should i do? hate to give up this farm only 10 minutes from home. its 65 miles to hunt by capt cootie. shot my best buck on this land and have seen some giants on it also.

First off do they know you are there? If they do I would just politely ask they to give you some space. but yaya it sucks:(

Back