Colorado Hunting Partner Or Teacher

pds794

Hi all,

I'm pretty new to the hunting world and brand new to pheasants. Anyone willing to let a rookie tag along on some hunts?

-Pete

Pete,
What town are you in? How far are you willing to drive? How early do you want to get up? Your age? I assume you have no dog?

Lots of questions to be answered, before someone takes to the field with an armed stranger. I have no problem teaching, but it is always good to get a feel for someone, before committing. You can look at our posts, to get a feel for each of us. We don't have that luxury with someone new to the forum.

Pete,
What town are you in? How far are you willing to drive? How early do you want to get up? Your age? I assume you have no dog?

Lots of questions to be answered, before someone takes to the field with an armed stranger. I have no problem teaching, but it is always good to get a feel for someone, before committing. You can look at our posts, to get a feel for each of us. We don't have that luxury with someone new to the forum.

I'm in Denver. I'm willing to drive just about anywhere in CO. And I have no problem getting up early, just name the time. I'm 24. Correct, I do not have dogs.

No offense taken by the questions; I appreciate the diligence. My first hunting experience was this fall when I was able to fill my doe pronghorn tag. That hunt was entirely self taught. That was a great experience but it's impossible to replace an experienced teacher. I grew up shooting clay pigeons and .22s but never hunted. My dad, who taught me to shoot, was and is a stickler for safety. I completed my required hunter safety course through CPW last January.

Back