Colorado - Final Week 13

Another year has come and gone and a years worth of memories are stored away in pictures and our minds. My cousin and i finished the season with one miss and several hens that we wished were roosters. We thanked the land owners and wished them a good harvest and that we would be back to hunt the pheasant in November.

When all said and done we had a great year, hunted 11 out of 13 weekends and for the first time in a long time my GSP made it the entire season without a trip to the vet to get stitched up. It was a safe season with many birds and lots of shots, some good shooting and some well i will just say i could use some help some days.

We don't hunt preserves so it will be a long wait until grouse season starts up so we have plenty of time to shoot trap or skeet and partake in the other outdoor activities.

Thank you cousin for sharing a great season with me, as always its great hanging out with you and your pups.

Nice post!
:cheers:

We hunted the last weekend in Kansas. Saw a few pheasants, way out of range, but bagged a couple of quail.

It was a good year, or at least better than the last two seasons. Hunted Montana, Nebraska, Colorado and Kansas. Montana was by far the best in terms of bird numbers, and it is always great to get away. I saw a fair number of birds fly away in Nebraska and Colorado, which gives me hope for the fall of 2015. :cheers:

Back