Colorado Ballot Initiative 91

marshrat

I hope we don’t let this pass so please vote and keep wildlife management away from the ballot box! Together we stand, divided we will fall…

Yeah I have been writing letters to numerous papers on the front range about this and they have published them amazingly. It blows me away this group sponsoring it is primarily Californians where it was outlawed there years ago. There was a recent video of a mountain lion attacking dogs in broad daylight in California, nobody thinks about these kind of things when they are voting. They don't need protections the bill is another step in the wrong direction for wildlife management.

Yeah I have been writing letters to numerous papers on the front range about this and they have published them amazingly. It blows me away this group sponsoring it is primarily Californians where it was outlawed there years ago. There was a recent video of a mountain lion attacking dogs in broad daylight in California, nobody thinks about these kind of things when they are voting. They don't need protections the bill is another step in the wrong direction for wildlife management.
I agree, if you believe in a slippery slope this is the blueprint.. it’s a long term plan and they are good at it

Back